1. The practice of taking action to preserve or improve one's own health.
2. The practice of taking an active role in protecting one's own well-being and happiness.
The Daily Self-Care Journal covers 365 days and is divided into four sections:
1. The self-care check-up:This section allows you to pause and ask yourself if your needs are being met in all areas of your life. Taking inventory of your feelings is an essential step to plan a self-care routine that is tailored to your needs and goals.
2. The barriers:In this section youwillidentify the barriers that could interfere with your self-care goals. How will you address them? What strategies will you develop to ensure you will incorporate self-care into your daily life?
3. The plan:This is the main section of the journal, helping you toincorporate self-care into your daily routine and giving you a daily space to track your practice. It also includes space for writing down your daily intentions, gratitude and plan the next day.
4. Assessments:Guiding you through evaluating your practice regularly. Are you finding any benefits from it? Tweak your plan if necessary; remain flexible and continue to listen to what your body and your mind need as your needs will change over time.
NEW! Our Self-Care Journals now come with three foiled motivational sticker sheets as standard to aid you on your self care journey.
WHAT'S INSIDE: My Self-Care vision board My Self-Care checkup The barriers The Self-Care menu The Self-Care Plan 365 days of: daily intentions, daily self-care, daily gratitude End of year review End of year vision board
FEATURES: Elegant cloth cover 3 gold foiled sticker pages 200 pages 120gsm paper 2 ribbon markers Hardback binding Foiled gilt edging Foiled cover and spine 165mm (W) x 210mm (H) Back pocket
The journal comes beautifully wrapped in tissue paper, sticker, thank you card and exclusive mailer.
NOTE: A well loved journal will show some signs of love and use. Scratches and marks are normal and to be expected (foiled areas are especially susceptible). Please look after your journal by being careful not to put things on top of it (hot drinks, dirty hands and anything that can scratch the surface of the journal are a no-no) and by paying attention to how you store it. We do not recommend using Sharpie pens.
Please do not use marker pens or sharpies as these will bleed through the pages.
We ship our planners and journal worldwide (everywhere except for the EU and Europe).
Shipping options are as follows; orders are dispatched on weekdays (excluding UK bank holidays and closed days over Christmas). Order by 11am for same day dispatch. -------
UK Free Shipping (UK Mainland only) – Royal Mail non-tracked 5-7 business days delivery time
Tracked Shipping (UK Mainland only) – Royal Mail Tracked 24 service: 1-3 business days delivery time
Evri Courier (from £4.95) 2-3 working day delivery time
DPD Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland only) – DPD Courier (from £7.50) Next working day delivery (if ordered by 11am, Monday – Thursday).
Fedex Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland only) – Fedex Courier (from £7.95) Next working day delivery (if ordered by 11am, Monday – Thursday).
DPD Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland only) – DPD Courier (from £12.95) Saturday Delivery (if ordered by 11am on Fridays)
INTERNATIONAL USA- Royal Mail International Tracked Parcel (prices vary - shipping price will be confirmed at checkout) 16-20 business days delivery time
DHL Expedited Courier (United States, Canada and Australia) 7-10 working day delivery time
Rest of the World – Royal Mail International Tracked Parcel (prices vary - shipping price will be confirmed at checkout) 30-40 business days delivery time. Please allow an extra 1-2 weeks for orders to Canada and Australia due to customs checks. Please be aware that delays can occur in transit or holds at the local customs office, so it's possible to take up to 5 weeks for an order to be delivered.
* Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Blush and Gold is not responsible for delays due to customs.