Meet Blush 2024 Weekly Planner, our new cloth covered planner (available in Daily and Weekly planner format). With its beautiful shade of ballet pink cloth, this blush planner is one of our favourite additions to our 2024 range, evoking the spirit of summer cocktails, romantic sunsets and playful adventures.
NEW FOR 2024:
You'll love it for its contents...
• Goals pages at the beginning and at the end of the planner
• 2024 Year planner 'at a glance'
• Monthly view pages at the beginning of the planner
• Monthly inspiration quotes
• Monthly to-do/priorities lists
• Monthly goals overview (including on-going goals)
• Simple and minimalist weekly vertical spreads
• Each day of the week has equal space on the page (including Saturdays and Sundays)
• Time blocking sections from 7am to 9pm
• 2025 Year planner 'at a glance' to jot down your appointments for 2025
• Moon phases
• International holidays as well as UK, USA, Canadian and Australian main holidays
You'll want it for its features...
• 208 pages of premium 120gsm FSC-Certified ivory paper
• Elegant foiled cover and spine (gold foil) in bespoke calligraphy
• The most beautiful cloth cover
• Gilt edging on 3 sides of the planner
• A handy pocket on the back for all the loose bits of paper
• An elastic closure to keep it all together when not in use
• 165 x 215mm in size, big enough for all your plans, small enough to carry everywhere
• 3 gold sticker pages
• 2 ribbon markers, so you can bookmark different pages in the planner
• Weight: ~600 g
Printed on FSC-certified paper: We are committed to responsible forestry and we believe that healthy forests are of crucial importance in the fight against climate change.
Vegan leather: We only use cruelty-free synthetic materials and/or natural fibres in the pursuit of a more sustainable future for our planet.
Manufacturing & Packaging: We only work with socially compliant manufacturers in China and Europe and this year we have made big changes to our packaging to remove the use of any unnecessary plastic products.
**Please do not use marker pens or Sharpies as these will bleed through the pages.**