**THIS ITEM IS SOLD OUT UNTIL MAY/JUNE 2022**. PLEASE CONTACT US TO BE INFORMED WHEN IT IS BACK IN STOCK**
1. The practice of taking action to preserve or improve one's own health.
2. The practice of taking an active role in protecting one's own well-being and happiness.
The Daily Self-Care Journal covers 365 days and is divided into four sections:
1. The self-care check-up: This section allows you to pause and ask yourself if your needs are being met in all areas of your life. Taking inventory of your feelings is an essential step to plan a self-care routine that is tailored to your needs and goals.
2. The barriers: In this section you will identify the barriers that could interfere with your self-care goals. How will you address them? What strategies will you develop to ensure you will incorporate self-care into your daily life?
3. The plan: This is the main section of the journal, helping you to incorporate self-care into your daily routine and giving you a daily space to track your practice. It also includes space for writing down your daily intentions, gratitude and plan the next day.
4. Assessments: Guiding you through evaluating your practice regularly. Are you finding any benefits from it? Tweak your plan if necessary; remain flexible and continue to listen to what your body and your mind need as your needs will change over time.
My Self-Care vision board
My Self-Care checkup
The Self-Care menu
The Self-Care Plan
365 days of: daily intentions, daily self-care, daily gratitude
End of year review
End of year vision board
Elegant cloth cover
2 ribbon markers
Foiled gilt edging
Foiled cover and spine
165mm (W) x 210mm (H)
The journal comes beautifully wrapped in tissue paper, sticker, thank you card and exclusive mailer.
NOTE: A well loved journal will show some signs of love and use. Scratches and marks are normal and to be expected (foiled areas are especially susceptible). Please look after your journal by being careful not to put things on top of it (hot drinks, dirty hands and anything that can scratch the surface of the journal are a no-no) and by paying attention to how you store it. We do not recommend using Sharpie pens.
Please do not use marker pens or sharpies as these will bleed through the pages.