**THIS ITEM FROM OUR 2022 PLANNERS AND DIARIES RANGE HAS NOW SOLD OUT. PLEASE CONTACT US TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAITING LIST FOR 2023 RANGE PRE-ORDERS**
Our new range of undated planners feature the same weekly vertical layout, monthly views and goals pages as our 2022 range, but can be started at any point throughout the year, giving you full flexibility and no wasted pages.
Our range of planners is the perfect companion to help cut through the distractions and plan your days effectively. Designed with practicality and beauty in mind, the simple vertical weekly layout allows you to be totally in control of your schedule and make room for what really matters. Less boxes to tick and more tasks achieved, we simplified planning for you.
We designed it because...
We wanted our planners to be both elegant and functional. Featuring a minimal weekly vertical layout (perfect for time-blocking), we wanted to simplify planning so you have more time for doing, without compromising on spaces for lists and goals. Its compact size is also perfect for carrying with you wherever you go... and we believe that once you'll start using it, you will never want to leave the house without it!
You'll love it for its contents...
• Goals pages at the beginning and at the end of the planner
• Year planner 'at a glance'
• Undated monthly view pages at the beginning of the planner
• Undated monthly non-cheesy inspiration quote
• Undated monthly to-do/priorities lists
• Undated monthly goals overview (including on-going goals)
• Simple and minimalist weekly vertical spreads
• Time blocking sections from 7am to 9pm
You'll want it for its features...
• 184 pages of premium 140gsm ivory paper
• Elegant foiled cover and spine (gold foil) in bespoke calligraphy
• The most beautiful premium cloth cover
• Gilt edging on 3 sides of the planner
• A handy pocket on the back for all those loose bits of paper
• An elastic closure to keep it all together when not in use
• 165 x 215mm in size, big enough for all your plans, small enough to carry everywhere
• 2 ribbon markers, so you can bookmark different pages in the planner
Please do not use marker pens or sharpies as these will bleed through the pages.