TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Please be aware that computers do not give a true representation of colour due to monitor calibration, and therefore there may be some slight colour differences in the colour on your computer screen and the final printed product.
2. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that information given regarding wedding dates, venues, etc. is correct and worded as you would like it to appear on your invitations.
3. After final digital proofs have been double-checked and approved by yourselves, for spelling, information, colour and layout, the invitations will be printed. Blush & Gold does not hold any responsibility for any mistakes found after you have approved your digital proofs.
4. If any error is made by Blush & Gold, we will replace your items.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that proofs are approved and payments are made in order to meet your personal deadline of when you need to send your invitations out.
6. 50% payment is required prior to any work starting on the first digital proofs. The remaining 50% of the total is required prior to your order being printed and dispatched. We accept payment via bank transfer.
7. In the event of a cancellation being made by the customer, the deposit will be non-refundable.
8. All invoices are due upon receipt (of the invoice). No items will be sent to print (for deposit invoices) or dispatched (for balance invoices) until payment has cleared.
9. All designs are Copyright of Blush & Gold 2017. You must not reproduce or copy any of our designs in any way.