Body and Soul - 6 Month Fitness and Reflection Journal
6 month exercise, diet, gratitude and mindfulness journal.
The key to achieving our goals is creating the perfect union between optimal physical health and the wellness of mind and soul. This journal will support you in this process and in the most important areas of your life by helping you navigate through change, and devising a plan to help you reach where you truly want to be.
Consider this journal a private, safe space where you can take the time to express yourself and bathe in self-care. While it’s important to show the world the best version of ourselves, always remember to set your own goals at a pace which is most comfortable for you. Don’t compare your journey to others’ - you are as unique as your intricate fingerprint. Be honest, be authentic, and be at peace with yourself by embracing who you truly are. It’s time to cultivate curiosity, challenge what you once thought about your own potential, and trust in the process of change and growth. You came forth to enjoy the journey, to be loved and to feel fulfilled.
- A guide on how to get the most out of your journal;
- Motivational pages to fill in with your hopes, fears and initial reflections;
- 'Rewards' page, so you can set yourself targets and rewards for achieving them;
- 'Measurements' page, so you can track changes in your body for the next 6 months;
- 'My Weight Journey' pages, so you can track any weight loss/gain (remember, this is a wellbeing journal, not necessarily aimed at promoting weight loss);
- 24 weeks of weekly food and exercise tracking journal;
- 24 weeks of weekly fulfilment and gratitude tracking journal;
- 24 weeks of promted reflection journal pages to help you focus on certain aspects of your wellbeing. The prompts have been devised as starting points for your weekly reflection.
Some examples of propmt reflection questions:
"What defines happiness to me?", "What are my core values? Do I live by them?", "If I could eliminate one of my weaknesses what would it be? Why?","Did I resist or avoid any chances to learn today?", "What would have happened if I'd said 'no' to something I didn't want to do today?".
This item can't be personalised.